Covid 19, Disaster Preparedness, & NGO's
ATTN NGO's, STATE or Federal Government Agencies: PLEASE CONTACT US DIRECTLY by email email@example.com for bulk purchasing.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE DISCOUNT?
*orders are shipping in 24 hrs
DO THESE BAGS SEAL AGAINST GERMS OR A VIRUS?
The material we use is impervious to water and air and will keep any microorganisms out, however everything depends on the user and the particular situation. Our seams are 100% hermetically sealed using the same RF welding process used in many medical products like oxygen bags or medical-grade bladders. Our material & seams are 100% impervious to germ, but any opening, roll top, zipper, or puncture can allow for microorganisms to pass through if not sealed well.
CAN YOU SANITIZE THE MATERIAL?
Yes. Unlike cotton or canvas which absorbs water, our PVC & TPU is 100% waterproof. You can easily disinfect any area of the PVC or TPU. The webbing material is HD polyester, can absorb water and can be disinfected the same way as any strap or seatbelt.
WHY ARE PEOPLE BUYING THESE BAGS?
The CDC and FEMA recommends you start these 3 steps TODAY to prepare for disaster.
- Make a Kit
- Have a Plan
- Be Informed
Start today with Step 1, Make a kit.
IMPORTANT NOTE - There is no single kit that will serve everyone fully! We all have different needs, diverse risk factors, and various strengths. A kit for a family in Phoenix is very different than Seattle. Your location, needs, and strengths determine your kit contents.
We believe there are some basic essentials that can help you in real life disaster!
- Air: We recommend 10, 3M N95 dust masks
- Water: Katadyn Hiker Pro Water Filter ( + extra filter)
- Food: 48-72 hours recommended (*Due to dietary restrictions and expiration we leave this in your hands). Most food is packaged, waterproof, and could be stored in a standard backpack.
- Medical: any and all medications + adventure medical (industry standard): "The Grizzly" treats 14 people for 2 weeks
- Shelter: Seek it or make it: tarp, knife, duct tape, paracord
- Heat: wool and mylar blankets, rain gear, hatchet, fire starters
- Extras: radio, solar charger, batteries, cash, compass, flares